3 LED Blubs,4 Working Modes
The headlamp consists of CREE T6 Lamp beads and a red safety taillight with a maximum brightness of 6,000 lumens and illumination range of 500 meters, you can choose between these four levels of lighting to find the setting that works best for you.
- High, which lights up all three bulbs for maximum visibility
- Medium, which switches on the two side lights to create a wider glow
- Low model, which turns on the middle light only
- Strobe, which is especially good for catching the attention of rescuers and helpful passers-by when you’re stuck in an emergency situation
High Power Rechargeable 18650 Batteries
This headlight comes with 2 * 3000mAh 18650 rechargeable batteries and 2 * DC charge cables. It offers a variety of charging options to choose, such as car, power strip, power bank, etc. The lighting time depends on the different settings of the light. With all the light bulbs turned on, the battery can be last for 6-9 hours.
- Pay attention to the “+” and “-” electrode terminal direction when loading the batteries.
- Choose the ” Button Top” battery instead of ” Flat Top” if you need replace it!
- Don’t replace with a higher voltage charger, choose 4.2v 500MA /5V 1A.
- Don’t using your headlamp while charging!
- Don’t disassembled privately as there are many precision parts!
- Don’t overcharge it , usually it will be fully charged for 7-8 hours.
- Don’t take it for diving!
- Do not disassemble the battery, including the membrane on the battery surface!
- Do not install the battery’s positive and negative poles backwards!
Whilst Lithium-ion batteries are not inherently dangerous, they can be if they are misused or mistreated. It is important you read and understand the information in this section to ensure you keep yourself and your electronics safe at all times.
LITHIUM-ION BATTERY SAFETY TIPS (IMPORTANT!!!)
- Always keep your batteries in a case when not in use!
- Do not store your batteries in direct sunlight!
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials!
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging!
- Do not overcharge or overuse!
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges!
- Keep out of reach from animals and children!
- If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your batteries!
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications!
- Recycle your batteries correctly – never throw them in the bin!
- NEVER CHARGE YOUR BATTERIES WHEN UNATTENDED!
Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging and always be sure to remove the batteries from the charger when the charging cycle is complete.
Whilst charger failures are rare, they’re not impossible. Recharge your batteries a convenient time when you’re in the room and able to keep an eye on it. Furthermore, when it’s completely charged, remove it from the mains. Overcharging it carries the same risk.
Better Choices for you
IPX4 Waterproof for Camping, Outdoors
Headlamp uses IPX4 waterproof level, so you don’t have to worry when you use your LED head light in soggy conditions. But please note it’s for daily waterproof use only, can’t be soaked in the water.
90° Rotatable Head
The hands-free headlamp made of aluminum alloy and ABS plastic can be rotated flexibly by 90 degrees, makes the bright light to reach different angles and ranges so that it can provide perfect illumination both indoors and outdoors.
Red Safety Taillight
There is a red safety taillight on the back of the battery box. When using the headlamp at night, the taillights will provide a safer environment for you.
6 Pack Helmet Clips Hooks for Hard hat
Easy to mount headlamp on narrow-edged helmet, simply attach the hard hat hooks around the edge of your hard hat and slip your existing headlamp band into the secure groove.
Headlight battery installation direction
The spring contact is the battery negative direction.
Please install it correctly, otherwise it will cause damage to the product.
6PCS * Helmet Clips Hooks
2* DC charge cables
2*3000mAh 18650 rechargeable battery
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
💡 Aluminum Alloy+abs+pc
💡 LIFETIME WARRANTY for IKAAMA Headlamp
💡SUPER BRIGHT LED HEADLAMP: IKAAMA rechargeable headlamp flashlight uses 3 CREE LED bulbs to shine stronger, brighter, and longer, Max 6000 lumens. You can have a reliable, hands-free led headlight to brighten up your environment. Leaving you free to work, reading, bicycling, fishing, repairing and explore whenever and wherever you want.
💡FOUR LIGHT MODES HEADLAMP & MULTIPLE USES: Whether you prefer to use the lowest, long beam distance,the wider and splashier medium and high modes, or the bright emergency-ready strobe light, this movable bright head flashlight is prepared to adjust to a full range of lighting needs.
💡90° DEGREE & WATERPROOF FOR OUTDOORS USE: Ultralight, practical, Reliable, Durable. Head 90º swivel ability, rotate it to shine literally any direction you want ! Rated as IPX4 water resistant grade on the outside, there’s a waterproof switch that’s safe to use even when it’s raining; on the inside, there’s high-quality, leakage-resistant, waterproof wiring, there to make sure your light stays on even when that rain is soaking through.
💡COMFORTABLE HEAD LAMP& FIT YOUR HEAD: Adjustable system headband will provide maximum comfort. This headlight flashlight weighs a little more than a half lb. That balances perfectly between the front and back of your head. Actually, after a couple of minutes you’ll even stop noticing you are wearing.
💡WHAT YOU GET & LIFETIME WARRANTY: 1 x safety hardhat headlamps,2 x 18650 batteries, 6 x buckles for helmet and hard hat, 1 x DC adapter and 1 x usb cable. For any question, please contact us at any time and we will solve it for you in the shortest time.